Do you want to be part of the movement of startups and sustainability?
Are you looking for a job providing real-time challenges, learnings, and being part of something big?
Do you have a take-on personality and reject a 9 to 5 mentality?
If three times Yes: this is an exciting opportunity for you!
In the middle of the Strijp-S design and technology district of the Eindhoven, IBIS Power and EventBridge are looking for an Office Manager on a 50/50 sharing basis. This means you will work in one building and two offices with an agreed time distribution between these two scale ups. The daily work will be full of variation but also demands of you that you can distribute your time and dedication well and organized.
Company Description IBIS Power
IBIS Power is a flourishing scale up providing renewable energy solutions in a most effective and acceptable way for society. Our motto is “Redesigning Renewable Energy”, where we take state-of-the-art technology and transform it with added value into products that have highest impact in society towards a green and healthy future. We work with a small team of experts and are on the verge of growing and scaling up entering the International market.
Company Description Event Bridge
EventBridge’s mission is to make the use of their solid, mobile bridges financially and practically feasible for as many events as possible in Europe. With the aim of increasing traffic flow and safety at places where there is a need to set up a crossing with different ground levels for pedestrians. Think of festivals, (sports) events, infrastructural projects and semi-permanent solutions.
We offer a full-time Office Manager position coming available per December 1st, 2019. You will be part of a dynamic team with mostly young professionals ranging from engineers, designers and business developers in the field of renewable energy and sustainability acting on the global
market. Your role will be to support the team in secretary and administrative duties together with light financial administration. Salary will be based on experience. The position includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Be the first contact on phone and to visitors
- Assist management in agenda, mail, email and phone management
- Prepare meetings and make minutes
- Assist in financial administration
- Communicate with accountant and outsourced salary administration
- Take care of general office facilityJob requirements
- Minimal 5 years experience
- Experience with financial administration
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Representative on phone and visitors
- Profound Dutch and English verbal and writing skills
- Independent worker, but well performing in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office and financial administration software
- Experience with EU grant administration is preferredIf you are interested, please send a personal motivation letter, Curriculum Vitae with picture and including the names and contact details of 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to Vacancy 2019-05. Screening of applications will start as soon as applications are received and will continue until the position has been filled.