IBIS Power is currently looking for a goal oriented Technical Project Manager / Coordinator as a trusted advisor and project manager in the construction environment of medium and high-rise buildings, for our flagship hybrid renewable energy product PowerNEST. The position is at experienced performance level, and we are looking for a Dutch speaking person with experience and network in the construction industry, renewable energy market, project development and/or social housing.
Who is IBIS Power?
IBIS Power is an award-winning scale-up company providing effective, innovative renewable energy solutions with highest impact to society. In our products we combine solar and wind energy technologies to make high efficient, integrated and architecturally beautiful renewable energy solutions for on top of high rise buildings, on festivals, off-grid remote locations, development and post-disaster regions, and aim to provide new solutions for everyone who wants to become sustainable in an affordable way.
What is PowerNEST?
PowerNEST is the breakthrough technology being the first and only solution able to generate 6 times more energy on the limited space of high-rise building roofs than the current solar panel applications. With a single roof addition containing an integrated structure of solar and wind energy with a Venturi effect, PowerNEST is able to generate the electric energy for up to 14 building levels of existing and new constructions at even lower energy pricing than the current grid cost. PowerNEST integrates with the building architecture, named the crown on the building by renowned architects, and was announced most innovative technology with highest impact for society by companies and governments in several countries.
Who will you work with?
Your target customers often work for social housing associations, VVE’s, project developers and investors, contractors, municipalities, commercial building owners, architects, engineering consultancies, energy and grid companies. This is a wide variety of stakeholders involved in the process where your role will be mostly targeted to the preparation and implementation of projects and communication with stakeholders.
How to apply?
Please send your application including your CV, motivation letter and 3 references to Mrs. Joana Teixeira at firstname.lastname@example.org. Incomplete applications will be disregarded. If sufficient applications of quality are received, the application process closes on July 10th, 2020 at 5PM CET after which a first evaluation round starts.
In a high-impact, fast-paced, scaling up the environment of renewables you’ll be project managing, problem-solving and building close relationships with customers, providing technical support for our projects from the pre-sale stage until implementation and operational maintenance, challenged and empowered to perform
- Making and guarding project planning and budgets within several parallel running projects
- Attending meetings with customers and stakeholders to analyse their needs and present solutions, ensuring customer success by focusing on best practice guidance
- Preparing project related items like insurance, contracting, conditions and negotiation
- Ensuring delivery time and quality control
- Communicating with suppliers and stakeholders
- Communicating and working out points of improvement
- Evaluating incoming sales requests to deliver the best offer
- Reporting progresses in team meetings
- Supporting the sales team
- HBO or similar working level
- Bachelor Degree in a related field preferred but can be supplemented by experience
- 7+ years’ experience in similar working field (direct applicable experience in Project
Management is desirable)
- Background and network in construction and/or installations and/or project
- Experience working with sustainable energies and knowledge over subsidies is a
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management packages
- Basic knowledge in AutoCAD and project planning software’s
- Experience with Sales Force is preferable.
- Proactive mindset, solution oriented
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal, in Dutch and English.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Ability to work outside normal schedule and adjust it to meet peak periods and surge
requirements when needed.
- Used to work independently whilst still promoting teamwork and cooperation
- Availability to travel within the Netherlands
- Ability to handle multiple conflicting deadlines
- Reliable with tasks and attendance
- Residency in Randstad or Eindhoven area