Are you proud of your professional network and eager to offer your contacts innovative renewable energy solutions?
As we are rapidly expanding our business to start a solar and wind power revolution, we are looking for a Sales Manager who wants to conquer the Dutch market!
What to expect?
In this role, you are going to sell our breakthrough technology, PowerNEST! Your role is to develop, lead, and manage key account negotiations throughout the whole sales process, from lead generation to signed contract orders of capital goods in the renewable energy market. In a high-impact, fast-paced, scaling up environment of renewables you are building close relationships with customers, presenting PowerNEST unique selling points and transforming leads into customers, by providing support throughout the sales process to sign orders.
Further responsibilities within this role:
- Secure PowerNEST sales in line with Sales Strategy and company goals;
- Responsible from the first contact up to sealing the deal!;
- Actively address the market to generate new leads by identifying new customers, co-developing new segments and new territories;
- Prepare sales plans and targets for market segments;
- Stay up to date on market developments;
- Communicate with clients the projections of output, costs and technical solutions;
- Consult with the projects team to advise on technical challenges.
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor Degree with a commercial background;
- Someone with extended experience in full cycle sales, with a strong understanding of long-term sales processes;
- Relevant network in the Dutch buildings construction market and/or Real Estate project development;
- Market knowledge and financial understanding;
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and set priorities;
- Dutch proficiency in (near) native level and excellent English, both written and verbal;
- Availability to travel within the Netherlands, preferably in Noord-Holland, Zuid-Holland and Utrecht-area;
Who we are?
IBIS Power is an award-winning scale-up company providing effective, innovative renewable energy solutions with highest impact to society. In our products we combine solar and wind energy technologies to make high efficient, architecturally integrated renewable energy solutions for on top of high rise buildings.
- Inspiring and innovative work environment;
- Hard working and engaging team with a big sense of humor;
- Possibilities for training and other learning opportunities;
- 12 months contract with a long term perspective;
- Business phone, laptop and company car;
- Bonus of up to 5% of annual salary (excluding holiday allowance), based on target company business goals;
- 8% of holiday allowance, 25 holidays for each full holiday year employed on fulltime basis.
Do you recognize yourself in the description above? Please feel free to contact Joana Teixeira; firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to meet you and see if we can make an impact on society together!